“I tell you now, it’s a program that’ll take you a hundred billion, billion, million light years beyond the moon. That’s right. And there if you go to the moon you couldn’t set down because see, you’d jump right back up unless you had some magnet to hold you there. You couldn’t stay over night; you’d freeze to death. In the daytime you’d burn up.* What you going to do when you get there?” (Basis of Fellowship 61-0214)
* The surface temperature at the lunar equator during the day is 134oC (+273oF), and at night is -153oC (-244oF).
* The lunar day (from sunrise to sunrise) is approximately 708 hours or 29.5 Earth days.
(NASA survey February, 2012 Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera).
“Oh, now they’re all wanting to make a whole lot of these astronaut cans so they can get into it. And the atomic age comes, they’re going to bust up the world; they just pull this and all go over on the moon, taking a trip to the moon, and have it all over with, and so they’ll just make them another economy on the moon. They ain’t going to get there. I don’t believe, with all my heart, they’ll ever get there. See?” (Countdown 20:101 62-0909M)
“What do you call it the man’s day for?” you would say. It’s the day that the works by the knowledge of man is glorified. Look what all the brag of the Communists. Somebody try and get somebody to the moon. God’s trying to get somebody to heaven. See? But look how they’re spending millions, and billions, and trillions of dollars in a wasted effort. When they get there they ain’t going to find nothing. What’s the matter with them? I don’t care about the moon. I want to pass the moon so fast I won’t even see it, just keep going higher. I want to pass the milky, white way, go on, just keep going. Yes.” (God of this Evil Age 18:85 65-0801M)
A book came a couple days ago from a reader who wanted to swap it for copies of some of my books. This one sure got may attention. I was busy trying to find out more about dowsing from a couple of new books l’d just bought, but this one made me put everything else down.
My first reaction was probably what yours will be. It’s “NASA Mooned America!” by Rene, 196p, 1994. The ridiculous claim is that the Apollo missions to the moon never actually happened. Oh, Lordy, give me a break! What is this, some Flat Earth Society-type crappola? However, not being completely controlled by what I have been conditioned to believe, I read on. Rene has done a masterful job of destroying what little faith I had left in NASA. He shows evidence that many of their photographs of the moon missions are clearly bogus; he proves beyond a reasonable doubt that nobody can survive in space beyond the protection of the Van Allen Belt: and so on. By the time he’s through, there’s just no doubt that our government has produced a $40 billion space opera for us.
Yes, of course, Wayne has gone off his rocker with this one. Sure. Okay, smarty, what’s the temperature in space? Hot? Cold? We all know it’s awfully cold, right? The fact is, when the sun is shining on anything it gets blistering hot. The surface of the moon is 243øF in the sun and for the two weeks of night. Our astronauts were just there in the daylight, so they were dealing with an environment that was around 250ø, with nowhere near enough power to run the cooling system needed to deal with that. Rene goes into every aspect of the inability of any living thing to survive the solar flares that occurred during the missions with the little shielding used, the temperatures involved in space and on the moon. The astronauts reported that the LEM blasted a deep crater in landing on the moon. Why has not one NASA photo of the LEM on the moon ever shown a hint of this crater? They do show undisturbed dirt, complete with footprints (more about this impossibility later).
There are endless holes in the NASA production. Wait’ll you see the not quite hidden power cords in some photos supposedly taken on the moon. Then there’s one photo in the book of Aldrin and Armstrong saluting the flag, where they claim the sun is at about 13ø, but Aldrin’s photo was taken when the sun was at 26.4ø and Armstrong’s was taken with the sun at 34.9ø, if one goes by the shadows they cast. Worse, the shadows are in two different directions, and the flag casts no shadow at all. The angles of the sun were calculated by the lengths of the shadows compared to the height of the men. The sun moves about 10ø a day, so Aldrin’s photo would have had to be taken a day after they claimed, and Armstrong’s a day later, all followed by some computer trickery to combine them.
Rene provides a book full of proof that the whole moon deal was a fake put together by NASA and the CIA. It’s a very well-written and researched book. It reduces our Right Stuff heroes to mere actors who have gone along with a Hollywood-type production. And those who caused any problems were killed! Did the “accidents” which killed 11 astronauts in 1967 raise any questions in your mind?
It’s difficult for me to get used to the real world. it sure isn’t anything like I was taught in school, or anything my parents led me to believe. The more I learn, the less I have to believe in. Politics is crooked clear through, with money, via lobbies, firmly in control. The medical industry is just as crooked, protecting its $1 trillion business with the co-operation of the government. Our legal system is seriously corrupt, as is our educational Industry, again with the complicity of the government. Our academic system is corrupt, again in bed with our government. Should I mention our tobacco industry? And liquor industry? Our public water supplies, packed with chlorine and fluorides? Oh yes, our dental industry, with amalgams and root canals. Our food industry, providing us with hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, and de-mineralized produce.
So l suppose I am pretty dumb, or at least naive, to be surprised to read an expose showing NASA to be siphoning off billions to produce block-buster entertainment epics, hand in hand with the CIA.
The worst part is that even with our government and, as far as I know, every major industry, thoroughly corrupt, we seem to have the best country in the world. Maybe I should just shut up and go along to get along. Maybe I should go back to grumbling about the bad language, rudeness, and brain-free contacts on our ham bands. And fan the flames between no-coders and old-timers. The CW and phone ops. And any other ham schisms.
Say, those confounded packeteers aren’t going to screw around with the Internet, are they?
Heck if you get to know many of the ARRL directors beyond the thoroughly white-washed meeting reports in QST, you’ll find out in what contempt they hold the members. That really disillusioned me when I got on the inside and got to know all the players. Suddenly I found that the ARRL General Manager, the League counsel, and the directors all thought of the members as sheep, with no opinions worthy of consideration. It’s the same arrogant attitude I see in most politicians.
Hey, if I suddenly “die” of a heart attack, I want you to know that my heart is in fine shape and that the CIA seems to leave a trail of heart attack victims who have caused trouble. Shades of the KGB! The Apollo mission data is still highly classified, so my reporting on the book may be endangering our country.
When this book arrived and I saw that it was an expose of NASA, claiming that the moon flights were all faked, I expected to start reading the unusual unsupported baloney like that which supports just about every claim I’ve read for zero-point energy, N-machines, and other mysterious new power sources. I was a 100% total believer in space flight. Oh I didn’t think the potential benefits of visiting Mars were worth the investment, considering the federal deficit, so I was glad to see that program canceled last year. Ditto the super collider.
But I’ve been a space fan since childhood. I got hooked early by a cartoon strip around 1929 called “Jack Swift.” No relation to Tom Swift, though later in my childhood I enjoyed those books. Buck Rogers was there, but he didn’t hold a candle to Jack Swift. Nor did Flash Gordon. Heck, the early Buck Rogers cartoons still had people using airplanes in the 25th century. Tsk.
So the whole idea that the Apollo flights had been no more real than the recent award-winning Apollo-13 movie was totally preposterous. But once I started reading l couldn’t stop. Indisputable evidence piled up, fact after fact. As far as I know, no one who has read the book remains unconvinced that the world has been sucked in by one of the biggest snow jobs in history. If you read the book and aren’t amazed at the enormousness of the deceit, and the success NASA and the ClA have had in keeping, it secret. I sure want to hear from you.
Well, they did as good a job with secrecy on the Manhattan Project back 50-some years ago.
And why didn’t Russia blow the whistle, when they had to know early on that man would never survive in space beyond the Van Allen Belt without massive shielding against the intense radiation from solar flares? Read the book on our cost to bribe them.
Say, I wonder what else our beloved government has been doing that we haven’t heard about? Let me know, okay?
Self-published by Ralph Rene, 176p, 1994 US$30.00 All inclusive! FOR USA Delivery Check or Money Order, “NO Credit cards”! Mail to: Ralph Rene 3321 West Weir Road, Scottsburg, IN. 47170 USA. Include your name & mailing address and Phone Number. (Or within Australia @A$45 from Mr. David Barton, “Derrima” Collarenebri, NSW 2833). Theme of this book is that NASA never put a man on the moon; that the whole Apollo saga was just a Hollywood-like production done with the help of the CIA. My reaction on opening the book was that this is totally ridiculous. Crazy. Impossible. By the end of the first chapter I was starting to wonder if I’d sucked in on a $40 billion NASA production. By the end of the book I was convinced that, as impossible as it seems, the whole world has been suckered. If you read this book and find any fault with any of the 30 “gotcha’s” I want to hear from you. For instance, the moon’s surface has no moisture whatever. So why do we see boot prints where the astronauts have walked? You’ve walked in dry dirt and sand. It takes moisture to hold a print. When I start listing problems, every scientist I’ve talked to has ordered a copy of the book. Also available from the same author is “The Last Skeptic of Science”.
Has NASA Mooned America?
Firstly, some quotes from William Branham:
Now the Book reviewed by Wayne Green
Or was all of this done in a secret Nevada CIA base?
NASA Mooned America!
NASA warped our view of space
The Moon, a source of both X-rays and gamma-rays.
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon. Recently discovered forgotten, unedited footage (dated three days into the flight) showing the Apollo 11 crew falsifying part of their photography!
Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin was never in Space reports that demonstrate Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin was never in space—a cosmic lie with which the CIA was fully aware.
Russia Continues to Surpass Americans in the Space Race, a letter from Mr. Mark Farrell to the editor of Pravda.
Apollo Moon Missions Anomalies & Inconsistencies
Fake Moon Landings Exposed
NASA exposes their Apollo Moon landing Hoax!
The Greatest Story Ever Denied: Interdimensional Reality
It is not possible to fly to the Moon and back because rocket engines cannot lift the amount of fuel required.
A professional photographer writes: The first thing that made me suspicious of the alleged Moon Landing were the Photos. To me they were BAD Fakes. . .
I used a Hasselblad camera for many years. The Astronauts had their Hasselblads fixed to their chest and those helmets made it impossible to bend their heads to look into the viewfinder. I believe their cameras did NOT have viewfinders, so HOW did they focus? They had NO lightmeter so HOW did they measure the light? With those thick gloves HOW did they adjust the F-Stop and shutterspeed? HOW did they change films?
Kodak film, in a Hasselblad camera, like those worn by the phony ‘moon-walkers,’ begins to melt at 150oF. Heat is infra-red radiation and will expose the sensitive film, as it did when we left our cameras in cars years ago. Most meat is well done at 160oF, and there were NO air conditioner units mounted on the cameras (or anywhere else) to combat 273oF heat, so NO pictures could be brought back to analyze their fraud.
WHY is it when on TV News programmes, when two journalists are talking, say one in Canberra one in Sydney, that because of the distance there is a TIME-LAPSE when answering questions, BUT in discussions between the MOON and HOUSTON there was NO TIME LAPSE? HOW is it that the moon’s surface is supposedly very dry like the sand on the beach yet their boots left SHARP imprints in the sand? Their little Rover threw up clouds of sand when it drove around BUT on the landing pads of their landing rocket there was NO sand . . . . ALSO, their lander stood upright on legs and facing the sky so HOW did the astronauts get that Buggy OUT of their landing module?
Here are 33 points that need to be answered!
1) Sceptics argue that the lack of stars on Moon photographs is acceptable, despite zero atmosphere to obscure the view. Yuri Gagarin, pronounced the stars to be “astonishingly brilliant.” See the official NASA pictures above that I have reproduced that show ‘stars’ in the sky, as viewed from the lunar surface. And why exactly do you think there are hardly any stars visible on Apollo films taken from the Moon? The answer is simple—Professional astronomers would quickly calculate that the configuration and distances of star formations were incorrect and so NASA had to remove them to make sure they could keep up the scam.
2) The pure oxygen atmosphere in the module would have melted the Hasselblad’s camera covering and produced poisonous gases. Why weren’t the astronauts affected?
3) There should have been a substantial crater blasted out under the LM’s 10,000 pound thrust rocket. Sceptics would have you believe that the engines only had the power to blow the dust from underneath the LM as it landed. If this is true, how did Armstrong create that famous boot print if all the dust had been blown away?
4) Sceptics claim that you cannot produce a flame in a vacuum because of the lack of oxygen. So how come footage showing flame coming from the exhaust of an Apollo lander? (Either the sceptics are wrong or the footage shows the lander working in an atmosphere).
5) Footprints are the result of weight displacing air or moisture from between particles of dirt, dust, or sand. Armstrong called it powder. Astronauts left distinct footprints all over the place.
6) The Apollo 11 TV pictures were poor, yet the broadcast quality magically became fine on the five subsequent missions.
7) Why in most Apollo photos, is there a clear line of definition between the rough foreground and the smooth background?
8) Why did so many NASA Moonscape photos have non parallel shadows? sceptics will tell you because there is two sources of light on the Moon—the Sun and the Earth . . . . That maybe the case, but the shadows would still fall in the same direction, not two or three different angles and Earth shine would have no effect during the bright lunar day (the time at which the Apollo was on the Moon).
9) Why did one of the stage prop rocks have a capital “C” on it and a ‘C’ on the ground in front of it?
10) How did the fibreglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric re-entry?
11) In Ron Howard’s 1995 science fiction movie, Apollo 13, astronauts lose electrical power and begin worrying about freezing to death. In reality, of course, the relentless bombardment of the Sun’s rays would rapidly have overheated the vehicle to lethal temperatures with no atmosphere into which to dump the heat build up.
12) Who would dare risk using the LM on the Moon when a simulated Moon landing was never tested?
13) Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in “one sixth” gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inches.
14) Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astronauts travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.
15) If the Rover buggy had actually been moving in one-sixth gravity, then it would have required a twenty foot width in order not to have flipped over on nearly every turn. The Rover had the same width as ordinary small cars.
16) An astrophysicist who has worked for NASA writes that it takes two meters of shielding to protect against medium solar flares and that heavy ones give out tens of thousands of rem in a few hours. Russian scientists calculated in 1959 that astronauts needed a shield of 4 feet of lead to protect them on the Moons surface. Why didn’t the astronauts on Apollo 14 and 16 die after exposure to this immense amount of radiation? And why are NASA only starting a project now to test the lunar radiation levels and what their effects would be on the human body if they have sent 12 men there already?
17) The fabric space suits had a crotch to shoulder zipper. There should have been fast leakage of air since even a pinhole deflates a tyre in short order.
18) The astronauts in these “pressurized” suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer’s 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.
19) How did the astronauts leave the LEM? In the documentary ‘Paper Moon’ The host measures a replica of the LEM at The Space Centre in Houston, what he finds is that the ‘official’ measurements released by NASA are bogus and that the astronauts could not have got out of the LEM.
20) The water sourced air conditioner backpacks should have produced frequent explosive vapour discharges. They never did.
21) During the Apollo 14 flag setup ceremony, the flag would not stop fluttering.
22) With more than a two second signal transmission round trip, how did a camera pan upward to track the departure of the Apollo 16 LEM? Gus Grissom, before he got burned alive in the Apollo I disaster A few minutes before he was burned to death in the Apollo I tragedy, Gus Grissom said, ‘Hey, you guys in the control center, get with it. You expect me to go to the moon and you can’t even maintain telephonic communications over three miles.’ This statement says a lot about what Grissom thought about NASA’s progress in the great space race.
23) Why did NASA’s administrator resign just days before the first Apollo mission?
24) NASA launched the TETR-A satellite just months before the first lunar mission. The proclaimed purpose was to simulate transmissions coming from the moon so that the Houston ground crews (all those employees sitting behind computer screens at Mission Control) could “rehearse” the first moon landing. In other words, though NASA claimed that the satellite crashed shortly before the first lunar mission (a misinformation lie), its real purpose was to relay voice, fuel consumption, altitude, and telemetry data as if the transmissions were coming from an Apollo spacecraft as it neared the moon. Very few NASA employees knew the truth because they believed that the computer and television data they were receiving was the genuine article. Merely a hundred or so knew what was really going on; not tens of thousands as it might first appear.
25) In 1998, the Space Shuttle flew to one of its highest altitudes ever, three hundred and fifty miles, hundreds of miles below merely the beginning of the Van Allen Radiation Belts. Inside of their shielding, superior to that which the Apollo astronauts possessed, the shuttle astronauts reported being able to “see” the radiation with their eyes closed penetrating their shielding as well as the retinas of their closed eyes. For a dental x-ray on Earth which lasts 1/100th of a second we wear a 1/4 inch lead vest. Imagine what it would be like to endure several hours of radiation that you can see with your eyes closed from hundreds of miles away with 1/8 of an inch of aluminium shielding! (Are We Trapped on Earth? Impossible Journey).
The Solar Wind is the major source of ionizing radiation which strikes Earth’s TWO protective shields, the magnetic field and the Van Allen Belt. This extends from 500 miles above Earth’s surface to over 100,000 miles into space. Space orbiters must stay well below 500 miles beneath the VAB due to high radiation trapped there that will even damage equipment.
The Solar Wind is an extension of the Corona, a ‘soup’ of deadly ionizing radiation. The major types of radiation particles in the Solar Wind are protons, alpha particles, and electrons (beta) traveling at the speed of light and contributing the VELOCITY of the Solar Wind. Solar flare activity, massive major nuclear explosions on the surface of the Sun, increase the Solar Wind, raising radiation to levels powerful enough to affect power grids on Earth. Scientists believe that the solar wind has stripped away the original atmosphere of Mars, hence there is no life on Mars.
26) The Apollo 1 fire of January 27, 1967, killed what would have been the first crew to walk on the Moon just days after the commander, Gus Grissom, held an unapproved press conference complaining that they were at least ten years, not two, from reaching the Moon. The dead man’s own son, who is a seasoned pilot himself, has in his possession forensic evidence personally retrieved from the charred spacecraft (that the government has tried to destroy on two or more occasions). Gus Grissom was obviously trying to make a big statement as he placed a lemon in the window of the Apollo I spacecraft as it sat ready for launch!
27) CNN issued the following report, “The radiation belts surrounding Earth may be more dangerous for astronauts than previously believed (like when they supposedly went through them thirty years ago to reach the Moon). The phenomenon known as the ‘Van Allen Belts’ can spawn (newly discovered) ‘Killer Electrons’ that can dramatically affect the astronauts’ health.”
28) In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2002 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The alleged computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k of memory. That’s the equivalent of a simple calculator.
29) If debris from the Apollo missions was left on the Moon, then it would be visible today through a powerful telescope, however no such debris can be seen. The Clementine probe that recently mapped the Moons surface failed to show any Apollo artefacts left by Man during the missions. Where did the Moon Buggy and base of the LM go?
30) In the year 2005 NASA does not have the technology to land any man, or woman on the Moon, and return them safely to Earth.
31) Film evidence has recently been uncovered of a mis-labelled, unedited, behind-the-scenes video film, showing the crew of Apollo 11 staging part of their photography. The film evidence is shown in the video “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon!” And appears above in the ‘Why did Apollo 11 Astronauts Lie about being in Deep Space?’
32) Why did the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggy get destroyed if this was one of History’s greatest accomplishments?
33) Why did NASA need to airbrush out anomalies from lunar footage of the Moon if they have nothing to hide? The Apollo mission was meticulously planned, yet there were still flaws in the plan which the public is being made aware of as time goes on. Unlike a simple game of bingo where nothing is planned and no strategy is involved the Apollo mission was thought out and at the time there seemed to be an answer to every question that arose. As times change and more research is being done on the mission the tables are beginning to turn and the public is starting to see the truth. nasaindx.htm
Thanks to: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/